2009 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Awesome Buy

2009 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2009 Subaru Legacy

2.5i Special Edition Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Awesome Buy
By Gaz on

2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

The company I work for has a few Subarus, before I worked there I would have never thought about owning one. Now, I would not have it any other way. One of the office Subarus has over 220,000+ miles on it (99 Impreza,MT) & another has 130,000+ miles on it (05 Impreza,MT)I've driven the 05 "like I stole it" too. We change the oil and rotate the tires. I chose the Legacy, a little roomier than the Impreza. I also opted for the 5 speed MT, less overall ownership cost and I control the MPG a little more than the AT, not a computer. I don't understand the mileage rating from Subaru, I read other posts and several people have pointed out that these cars can get 32-36 mpg on the hwy. I do too!

The sporty drive is GREAT!! The HK stereo is awesome for a factory option, the sun roof is great and the handling is excellent. Monarch Pass, Kenosha Pas, Vail Pass, anytime of year, no problem. Where most others in its class can't, this one does.

Slight vibrations from the HK stereo system, a little more power would be nice. More interior colors to choose from ...I have the Newport Blue Pearl, dark seats as an option would have been better with my very young kids and dogs.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review