2009 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Love this car!

2009 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2009 Subaru Legacy

2.5i Special Edition Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Love this car!
By legacylover on

2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My new Legacy 2.5i SE is our 6th Subaru and arguably the best. The car is the smoothest riding and shifting car I've ever owned. At the end of a long day there is nothing like my commute home in it (1/2 hour, city and country driving) to make me forget my day. Better still the fuel mileage is way better than I was expecting (about 29 MPG mixed driving conditions). The seats are really comfortable and the stereo is pretty awesome too. Even though the interior is a little smaller than comparable models, it fits around you giving you a nice blend of sport and luxury. Now I can't wait for wintertime driving and its AWD / traction control. Our other Subaru is 14 years old and we still love it.

Smooth ride and shifting, plenty of power for this size car, well laid out instrument panel, comfortable seats, nice sound system, and really good gas mileage for an AWD vehicle. I like the front end and wheel styling as it gives a sporty appearance. The variable power steering is also great.

The 2010 will be quite a bit bigger inside which is nice for passengers as the interior is a little small in 2009. As the driver though it's a nice fit giving the feel of more of a sports car than a boring sedan. The plastic parts inside are a little cheap. Changing them would add a lot to the car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review