2009 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: I just love the interior

2009 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2009 Subaru Legacy

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

I just love the interior
By Legacy Jack on

2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

As enthusiastic as I was about getting a new Legacy, my expectations were exceeded. Interior quality and styling is far superior to anything in its class and many in a higher class. Though the cockpit is a bit narrower than most, I'm still very comfortable despite my overly padded body (I'm working on getting the weight off). Mileage in the mid 20s (50-50 city/highway) but with just a few hundred miles on it I expect the numbers will rise. Handling and ride are great and then there's the amazing level of equipment for the price. Where on earth can you get a great handling awd mid size with leather, moonroof, XM, HK stereo, vdc, and the usual power accessories for just 23K.

Gorgeous interior with great ergonomics and equipment. Ride and handling are first rate. Love the input jack which provides me with the pleasure of my iPod jazz collection.

Does need better storage for small items (glasses, phone, etc.) A scouch more width to the cockpit (2010 is apparently adding 2.5 in. of width). Wish the XM displayed song titles not just station name.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review