2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great Car

2009 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Great Car
By Collegegrad on

2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have a little over 600 miles on this car and so far I am very impressed. For the money this car is a steal. This car is a great alternative to Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda because it is one of the safest cars on the road and because its AWD. For the money, you're getting a great car that you don't see too much on the road. It has many great features that are not standard on many cars costing this price. When I hear the name Subaru mentioned, I think of AWD, safety, reliability, quality, and performance. This is one of the nicest cars in this price range.

Favorite Features

I love the AWD, excellent handling in all weather conditions, powerful four cylinder, great ride( balance of sport and luxury) comfortable seats, sport shift automatic, the Harmon Kardon Audio system is great, impressive fuel economy especially when you drive the highway. Averaged 32 mpg for 50 miles

Suggested Improvements

A five speed or six speed automatic with more power, steering wheel audio control, heated mirrors and seats on special edition, full size spare tire, brighter lights, hydraulic hood like Audi, offer Xenon lamps, better radio. More leg room for passengers. Honda, Toyota and Hyundai beware.