2009 Subaru Legacy Special Edition
By edman01 on
2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
Just bought this 2009 Subaru Legacy Special Edition with 8500 miles at a good price. I liked the new style but went with the older design. It is fun to drive....
Favorite Features
Love the options the special edition came with. The car has plenty of pep and it will get up and go.... The main feature that made me buy the car was the color "Satin Pearl White". It is simply a beautiful color with the design if the car.
Suggested Improvements
Wish it had a little more leg room but I have no compaints about the car. Fuel ecomony is something people compain about....I don't. I have SUV's and pick up trucks and understand the value of the AWD system. Moving all wheels will burn more fuel but safety for me and my family is more important than a couple of $$$ at the pump. I will bet anyone those who complain about gas are happy when their Subaru is getting them home safely in a snow storm with little trouble.
By banderton
on 04/28/11 09:56 AM (PDT)

edman01, I am considering buying an 09' w/ only 3200 miles on it and wanted to see if you would be willing to tell me what you paid for yours. I've done the research on Edmunds, NADA, KBB and Blackbook and feel they are asking to much for the car - around 21K. Would you be willing to share how much you paid? Thanks for the help, Brandon