Overall Excellent Vehicle
By mkrman on
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/VDC (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
Overall a great car. Just the right size, handles wonderfully, and great on gas (if you are easy on the accelerator). Dark grey color is beautiful - get compliments constantly. AWD works great, even with stock tires. Back seat can be tight for larger adults. Build quality is good, other than one minor trim piece was misaligned. Overall, ride is good, but the low profile 17" wheels add some disruption to the ride. My major gripe is no radio controls on steering wheel - ridiculous for a 26K vehicle. The car will be too small for some, but it's the perfect size for me & my needs. Acceleration is OK - there is enough power for most, but the power-hungry should go for the turbo.
Favorite Features
AWD, leather, overall interior ambiance, satellite radio integrates beautifully with stock stereo (little delay between channel changes), car feels "solid" - from the "thunk" of the door to the radio buttons, locking glove box, sunroof.
Suggested Improvements
Stereo system (sounds too "tinny"), offer 16" wheels for a more comfortable ride, needs radio controls on steering wheel, headlights should be automatic, trunk should use struts instead of hinges.