2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic w/VDC Consumer Review - Love my Scooby Doo!

2008 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Review

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/VDC (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Love my Scooby Doo!
By LoveMyScoobyDoo on

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/VDC (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drove my Mustang from California to Boston, and once winter hit knew that I needed a new car. I was looking at a lot of options, and then someone suggested looking at a Subaru. I LOVE this car! It's sporty enough for me, yet at the same time provides the safety and comfort of a luxury car twice it's price. The AWD is second to none, and the ride is unbelievably smooth. Everybody who asks me about this car is shocked to find out it's not a 40k+ luxury car. It's THAT eye-catching! Subaru has found itself a new loyal customer!

Favorite Features

AWD is a must in the snow. Love the seat warmer and classy front end design. All interior controls are within easy reach. Windshield de-icer and defrost are perfect!

Suggested Improvements

Wish doors would auto unlock either at a specific speed or when handle is opened. Standard speakers, while nice with the 6 CD changer, could be upgraded. Console to left of steering wheel is a bit low for tall drivers (I'm 6'4), would have liked more room there. Other than that, car is perfect!