Legacy -- all the way !
By legacy driver on
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
Once I drove the Legacy, I completely fell in love with it. It takes away from all other cars, including Hondas, Mazdas, and Toyotas. This car is in its own class, you really can't compare it to any others (many people think the car looks way more expensive then it actually is). I get great gas mileage, better then they say! I average 28-29 MPG with 75% highway and 25% city. I can't go anywhere with out people asking me what kind of car I drive. The Legacy is so comfortable, and the handling is great! I would recommend this car to anyone. Before buying any other car, you must test drive the Subaru Legacy. I swear, you won't regret it!
Favorite Features
Satin white pearl, gas mileage, stylish exterior, handling, fuel calculation display (very accurate on your MPG), heated windshield, daytime running lights, standard sunroof, Yokohama tires, and AWD.
Suggested Improvements
Not many, radio controls on the steering wheel, upgrade sound system (which they are doing on the 2009), auto door locks when the car is in motion, and take out the fourth brake light (in the back rear window) if you have a spoiler.