2008 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Great Car

2008 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5 I Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Great Car
By macblaze on

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Well I Trade in My GMC Envoy for this one and I have to say that my chances of going to GM won't be happening anytime soon for sure unless it's a Caddy or somthing like that. This is the best car I have ever owned after the going though so many problems with my Envoy which is a okay. I never had so much fun driving car other than this one. My fuel mileage is not so great yet but I have only had this car for 4 days so the engine needs time to break in. I think in time the fuel mileage will get better and it already better than my SUV. I love going around conners and I can't wait for the Saskatchewan winters. That's when this car is going to show it strips with it AWD.

Moonroof is great. Guages are great too, very bright. Awesome seat fabric is good qaulity. Heated windshield is great. Good car for winter when it hits -40C. For a small car lots of room and lots of cargo space .

They could do more for the price for Canadian customer. The price mark up is more the 40% more that what you pay in the states. Car should be 200 hp instead of 170. Should get free satellite for 6 months like the GMC offers. And should put some radio controls on wheel.