2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Everything I expected and more

2008 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

2.5 I Special Edition Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Everything I expected and more
By Glen on

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is everything I hoped it would be. It is quiet, feels tight, handles well and gets good gas mileage. It is smaller than expected inside but it is fine since I am in the car by myself 90% of the time. There is a lack of storage space but I try not to keep much junk in the car anyway. It has good acceleration performance for a 4 cylinder too. The build quality is top notch. Very pleased with it and the price was unbeatable by any of the comparably equipped competitors. Plenty of standard safety features as well.

Favorite Features

Pearl white paint looks amazing in the sun, I love the standard sunroof, MP3 CD player, 5 speed transmission, the overall style and standard side airbags.

Suggested Improvements

The headlamps should be automatic since the car has daytime running lights, door locks should auto lock once the vehicle moves and unlock when ignition is turned off, and a little more interior storage space would be nice. Stereo could be better. Very minor stuff overall.