2008 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Big Improvement over My Honda!

2008 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

Big Improvement over My Honda!
By 1stSubaru on

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5 I Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! I looked at many cars over several weeks and decided that the Subaru Legacy was the best value for performance, safety, and comfort. The car is quiet, smooth, and so elegant inside. I have so much fun driving the car. It has the handling of a European sedan and the reliability of a Japanese car. I recently drove the car during heavy rain and flooding - it maintained its stability like a tank. I'm very happy with my decision. If you are considering an Accord or Camry, don't make a decision until you try the Legacy. You'll be shocked by the difference!

Styling, ride, quietness, crash test results, heated wipers, integrated antenna, powerful headlights, heated side-view mirrors, anti-glare rear-view mirror, subwoofer (a must to upgrade standard audio), and extensive warranty coverage (includes wear items, such as brakes, for 1st 3 yrs).

I love the car, but a few suggestions: override of the passenger climate control would be nice when driving alone, VDC should be standard, needs "auto up" for driver's window, and doors should automatically lock after reaching a certain speed.