2007 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Kills Accord / Camry

2007 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Special Edition Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Kills Accord / Camry
By Gomo on

2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Had a 96 Camry, traded for 04 Accord, now I'm in a Subie and in love. Negatives first - Being an outside sales rep, I need more places to put my wallet, sunglasses, phone, note pad etc. on long drives. My Accord had all of those things, but what it didn't have was the uniqueness and fun to drive characteristics that my new Legacy has. Also, rear seat width is a bit lacking. Can't put 2 adults and a child seat in the back comfortably (couldn't really in my Accord either, but it was more comfy). This car has gotta be the best performing fastest 4 cylinder engine out there! I do 30k miles per year, the last 6k have been the most fun. Oh, best of all I don't feel like just another guy in an Accord/Camry.

Handling. Exterior styling. All the compliments I've gotten!

Stereo stinks!...No bass, that subwoofer SHOULDN'T be an option, it should be standard. It's almost like asking if you want tires with your car! Had to go back and buy it after a week and now it's on par with any other stock system. Still a heck of a value and not worth whining about.