High quality
By Tony on
2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
Know that this review, like all others, is very partial. The fact I bought a Subie implies I probably identify myself with it to a degree, and means I'm highly unlikely to highlight its faults. Body roll/pitch is barely noticeable; engine runs smooth and beautifully; drives great in heavy rainy weather; beautifully designed with superb finish inside and out; perhaps the best safety package out there; great details such as mp3 player jack, sunroof, 17 in. alloys; That said here's the few faults I notice, all very minor: -faint high-pitch sound audible above 50mph, from AWD, -interior door handle cringing after a month of use, -center console smudges easily. Great insurance rates; I wouldn't reconsider!
Favorite Features
AWD functionality and incredible safety package; very aesthetically pleasing and impressive superb and thorough attention to details.
Suggested Improvements
All parts have to be reasonably durable; a door handle which cringes after 1 month of use questions the long-term durability of the vehicle in general and screams of lack of testing or attention in the engineering side; Reputation is never born of thin air. Subie, look up to Honda, not Ford.