2006 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: WOW! I can't wait to drive to

2006 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

WOW! I can't wait to drive to work
By ScottNevin on

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

What a car. Subaru as created a vehicle with attitude that doesn't flaunt it. I spent a year considering this new car purchase and I'm very pleased with my decision. This is a fast car with jet like g-producing acceleration. The interior is very nicely executed. The "cockpit" is a pilot's dream. The red instrumentation and electroluminescent dash are very comfortable for night driving. I'm glad I got the 5 speed gear box, the AT just shifts bizarrely. 60 MPH in 2nd gear, you bet. Don't buy this car for your teenager unless you like paying their speeding tickets! Fuel consumption runs at the lower end of the EPA ratings. Switch the display over to instantaneous MPG to get a real scare.

Red and electroluminescent dash. Seat heaters, dual climate control. 5 speed gearbox is sweet getting you to highway speeds in about 4 heartbeats and one shift. Bucket seats up front are very comfy.

Aux input for my iPod or XM radio. Turbo boost gauge should be standard.