love it.
By Riley on
2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
I really like this car. The interior design is the perfect blend of sporty and classy. It feels upscale but still racy. I would love to see a boost gauge somewhere though. The AWD is great in snow and rain (and grips like crazy on dry pavement!). Only a couple gripes - 25mpg is poor for a midsize sedan, even though it is turbocharged with AWD. Also, the rear seats don't fold down, and it's a little hard to use the power outlet in the dash (folds out). I also would have liked to see an aux audio jack for mp3 players. The car drives like a dream, blows anything else in its class out of the water, and looks great. The transmission really isn't half bad for an autobox.
Favorite Features
Turbo performance, styling interior and exterior, puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Start-up sequence of gauges is cool, perfect balance of ride and handling, AWD, it's an absolute joy to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Better mpg, aux audio jack, boost gauge, more turbo sound, standard subwoofer, fold-away rear seats. Also, there's a bit of road noise at highway speeds.