2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Black Int. Consumer Review - I LOVE this car

2006 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5 GT Limited Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Black Int.)

I LOVE this car
By bashopoem on

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

After researching and test-driving many of the cars in the LGT's class, including the Lexus IS350, I found that the Subaru LGT is hands-down the best deal out there. It handles better than the Lexus and Volvo S60R, is faster than both the BMW 3-series and the Audi A4, and costs thousands of dollars less than all of them. This car is a pleasure to drive. My only complaint is that the seats do not have a memory function, but that's small potatoes compared to everything you get for the price. I highly recommend you take one for a test drive.

Favorite Features

Great handling, pick-up, and drive comfort. Nice stiff chassis. Heated side-view mirrors and windshield wipers. Awesome dash cluster.

Suggested Improvements

Memory for the seat settings. Not having the stereo connected to the climate control so you can swap-out the head unit (though most manufacturers are doing this nowadays - it stinks, but it's hard to avoid).