Great car
By charlie123 on
2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
This is our 6th Subaru and the best so far. Acceleration isn't breath taking, but adequate, especially considering that I get 31+ for most of my driving which is 10% city and 90% mountain hwy. Good room, comfortable interior and pretty quiet/smooth ride. Lots of goodies for the money, with almost every power "option" is standard. All wheel drive is great especially for winter driving. I don't have to be concerned about being able to get home. We paid less than $18,000, which is a great buy! Very nimble handling on the "twisties", really a fun car to drive!
Favorite Features
All wheel drive, with limited slip rear end, good stereo, great mileage for the size of car, styling (love those dual exhaust tips), smooth engine, quiet ride, trip computer (with gas mileage, which helps me to drive slower), outside temp, instrumentation, roominess.
Suggested Improvements
Placement of some heater controls, different tires, tougher paint, lumbar support is too high, longer bumper to bumper warranty, cruise is jerky going down any grade, dash is more rattly than my other Subaru's.