2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Black Int. Consumer Review - Great Car at Great Value

2006 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited 4dr Sedan AWD w/Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Great Car at Great Value
By Sandman on

When it came to buy a new car, Legacy was not on my list until the last minute. I was looking at Audi A3 & A4, Acura TSX and Cadillac CTS. After test driving all of them numerous times, I wasn't quite sold on any of them. I really wanted an Audi but could not bring myself to spend the money for a car with one of worst reliability ratings. Acura TSX had everything I would want in a car in a nice package but was very boring to drive. And one day, I saw a car I hadn't seen before parked on my street. It was a brand new Subaru Legacy GT. After doing internet research and 2 test drive & a great treatment from the dealer, I had my car with everything I ask for in a car.

Favorite Features

The GT engine, great looking leather interior, front & side airbags, AWD, heated seats, smooth ride on the freeway.

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel audio controls, aux audio jack, fold down back seats.