Excellent Craftsmanship
By tdg on
2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I cannot believe that I don't see more of these on the road. This is the first vehicle I've bought and not had buyers remorse at all. Interior is wonderful: I like it more than my friend's Audi A4. 17 inch rims look great, and the ride is quiet, solid, and sure-footed.
Favorite Features
AWD, heated leather seats (nice and firm), decent gas mileage, unique styling, hot rims.
Suggested Improvements
Steering wheel controls, folding rear seat, aux jack for iPod.
By tdg
on 06/11/12 13:54 PM (PDT)

Follow up: Still a fan of my car. It has 71K on it now, and has been extremely reliable. Problems I've had: Not a fan of the weatherstripping on the frameless doors/windows: Doesn't stay in place well, but still no leaks. Had a heat-shield clamp corrode, probably from salt damage, but replaced it with a hose clamp for $1.50 - no biggie. Tires. I hate low-profile tires. I've had three sets of new tires just due to flats in these stupid tires. Other than that, it's perfect. I'm a little OCD (no joking, actually), so my car looks like new - inside and out. Problem is, I have new car fever. DO NOT buy a Subaru if you like to buy new cars, because you'll have no justifiable reason to get rid of one: I'm afraid I may die before this car does.