2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i SE
By kellyfolse on
2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
First, I have to say people just don't get it; otherwise Subaru would be selling more than 300,000 vehicles a year in America. My overall opinion, I'll use one of Valvoline's old slogans: people who know buy Subarus! This was my first brand new car purchase. I did painstaking research before purchasing, and I have no regrets! This particular Subaru is the best buy in its class for the money, period. I like the clean, modern exterior styling, the interior is clean, stylish, and comfortable (still with a few annoying quirks that most cars have). The handling is nothing short of impressive. Test driving this car sells it, especially if you test drive it in the rain or snow. Hurry, go now!
Favorite Features
AWD, excellent handling. So many features for the money, I sometimes think the Turbo and Limited versions subsidize this so-called base model. The CD stereo (with optional sub) grows on you. It stresses quality sound over blaring volume. The large sunroof is a cool feature for the price!
Suggested Improvements
Lighter steering wheel, a bit more power, although the power/economy ratio is very good; delayed throttle response is annoying at times, but that is in ANY modern vehicle with throttle-by-wire.