2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Car

2005 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5 GT Limited Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Great Car
By belaircarguy on

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Great Car! Bought a 2005 Legacy GT Limited Wagon for my college daughter. 100,000 miles on it, but was well cared for by an adult owner. Interior looks new, and paint is flawless. Turbo engine is powerful and car is fun to drive. Built quality of a Subaru is second to none. Overall, could not be happier. Did know that at this mileage I would need to replace the timing belt/water pump/drive belts and also needs new spark plugs. Cannot complain, as this is normal maintenance items.

Favorite Features

Beautiful blue paint, which is still shining and without chips etc. Powerful engine with the turbo. What a hoot to drive? Camaros and Mustangs look out for my Subie wagon at the stop lights!

Suggested Improvements

Being a 2005, the radio does not have bluetooth or a plug for the iPhone / iPod, but I ordered a radio transmitter that is easy to use, allows bluetooth phone calls as well as streams from your iPod or iPhone (songs, Pandora etc). For $40.00 fixed the problem and my daughter is happy (her car for college). Definitely won't be my last Subaru!