2005 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: The Most Fun Car I've Ever Own

2005 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

The Most Fun Car I've Ever Owned
By DeAnna on

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

When I started shopping for a new car my boss told me that I should try the Legacy. He and his son are car enthusiasts and told me that his son had the Subaru Impreza and loved it. I was planning on either getting a Honda Accord or a Toyota Camry so test drove both of them and took my boss's advice and test drove the Legacy. The Accord was so stiff it was killing my back and with the Camry I felt like a was driving a bulky tank. The Legacy was wonderful. The drivers seat is totally comfortable, the displays are really convenient, and the handling on the car is just unbelievable. I have never had so much fun driving a car. I totally feel like I got my money's worth with the Legacy.

My favorite feature on the car is the all wheel drive. I love the way it hugs the road when you go around corners. Also, it has all weather tires, so when it rained a few days after I got it the car just hugged the road. I feel so safe knowing that the car isn't going to hydroplane.

The only thing I think they should improve is the backseat space. My husband is 6 ft. tall and my best friend and her husband are both over 6 ft. tall so when all of us are in the car it is a little cramped.