Stand out of the crowd!
By Incubus on
2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I wasn't really looking for a Subaru, altough I always liked the style; but I test drove one at a dealer almost by coincidence and that was it. I did what you are not supposed to: fall in love with the car. If you want to stand out of the crowd using regular and common Camrys, Accords, and Altimas, this is the car for you. Fun to drive, excellent handling, sporty style, and the AWD is excellent for my city where we get a lot of snow. A little bit small interior for big guys (I'm 6' and I don't have much room left). I'm impressed with the mpg given the AWD capabilities. Now I understand why some people say "once you get into a Subaru, you'll never leave".
Favorite Features
Sporty, unique style, japanese reliability, excellent handling and ride, nice interiors.
Suggested Improvements
More interior space (use some trunk space for next design), radio is way below average compared with same class competitors, "weird" sound of the boxer engine (it souns almost like a small diesel truck when is cold), stability control should be standard in all models.