2005 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: I've never loved a car so much

2005 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

I've never loved a car so much!
By Kitty on

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I could not be happier with my new legacy! The car is gorgeous inside and out with a thoughtful design and high end features one would find in a luxury sedan. Some of my favorite features include the moonroof, heated seats, and leather interior. The car handles beautifully. The AWD really grips the road on turns and the car handles like a German sedan with great road feel. The car also has ample power, it accelerates nimbly on the highway and from a stop, especially in sport mode. The cabin is very tight and very quiet, there's no rattling or noise. Overall, I am thrilled with the car and I feel very secure driving it!

AWD!!! moonroof, heated seats, leather interior, power driver's seat and auto dimming mirror/compass

I would like to see an improved gas milage. Mileage isn't bad, and I appreciate that the car uses regular gas, but it would be nice to have a bit more fuel efficiency.