2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
2005 Legacy Wagon
By Badwater on 01/25/07 15:41 PM (PST)

2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5i AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

First Subaru and boy I am impressed. In 1.5 years of ownership I have had zero problems. In combination driving average about 28 mpg. On a trip depending on how fast we drive we can get around 32 mpg. The car can be a little cramped on a log trip especially if you have more than one passenger. Rear seat room is tight. I am 6-1" and wish that there was a little more leg room for the driver. In summary, great car.

Legacy Wagon 2.5i
By Greg on 04/11/06 09:29 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5i AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Last year I purchased the 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i wagon. I have been very impressed with the overall fit and finish of this vehicle. Its safety features were excellent and numerous. Its projected resale value was excellent. This vehicle has met and exceeded all of my expectations. I will be a Subaru owner for life.

Sub' #6
By Passnthru on 05/09/05 18:37 PM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5i AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is Subaru #6 for us. Seems great so far, lots of features, quiet and smooth. Best mileage of the six, avgeraging over 30 mpg in the first 3,000 miles. It doesn't feel quite as fast as our '01 GT was. Nice alloy wheels. Storage is good. Love the black metal flake paint. Headlights are awesome, providing great lighting. Also enjoy the trip computer, outside temperature and two resetable odometers. And the fact that you can't lock the keys in the ignition anymore. Most outstanding is the value for the dollar. There is nothing that comes close for less than $20K. One friend said "that looks like a seriously expensive car!" Probably less than half the cost of her SUV!