2004 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Fun, reliable, how good?

2004 Subaru Legacy - Consumer Review

L 35th Anniversary Edition Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Fun, reliable, how good?
By NoahB123 on

2004 Subaru Legacy L 35th Anniversary Edition AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I'm 18, and the legacy is the first car I've ever owned, but most definitely not the first that I've driven. For the price, the legacy is definitely one of the best automobiles out there. Even with just standard features, it's a nice, comfortable car. I got the leather, the XSi package(looks), and the premium sound system...all worth it. The sound system is unreal, the leather is sleek and comfortable, and the XSi package gives it an edge to the standard back of a subaru. Driving the car is fun, but acceleration is just a little bit slow, although I am used to driving a 2000 maxima(about 200hp).

The AWD, Steering radius, sportshift, sound system, standard moonroof

The draft from my moonroof shouldn't be there, I did nothing for it to be... The car could use 20 more horses to pull her a lil faster and for better acceleration. The rims are a bit odd looking, and are dirtied easily. The car should be an inch wider and a couple inches longer..