Subaru Legacy Wagon - Terrific!
By Palingenesis on
2002 Subaru Legacy L AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I am extremely pleased with the Legacy
Wagon. I do not like two-tone and I
detest SUVs - the Legacy gives me AWD
without these negatives. Exceptionally
smooth 4 cylinder boxer engine - very
nice sound when accelerating. Very solid
- no rattles and gives a feeling of
solidity. Very comfortable seats at an
excellent height for easy entry and exiting.
(1) AWD is terrific - will not buy
another vehicle without it (2) Excellent
turning radius (3) Intelligent details:
Wide angle rearview mirror; Washers
spray - not squirt; Map lights; Side
mirrors deflectable; Huge window washer
fluid tank; Push button controls for A/C
(1) Widen rear hatch to allow 4 foot
wide panels to be loaded.
(2) Power locks should have option to
unlock ALL doors at once with key (e.g.
turning key twice a la Camry)
(3) Improve tactile feel of brakes - too
(4) Put gas cap on LEFT side - right
side is a Detroit idiocy.