Not The Best Car I've owned.
By caraddiction on
2001 Subaru Legacy GT Limited AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
Ok, I've owned about 11 cars in the past 6 years. I bought this car (Less than 6 mo ago) to have something paid off to save money and get better gas mileage than my 2010 Nissan Xterra. It has failed me. After buying it while driving home the head gaskets failed even after they had been replaced already,2k to fix. Then cat started malfunctioning 900 bucks, head lights burn out in 2 weeks 13 dollars per headlight, I don't touch the bulbs while installing either. Only has 130k on it. It was even owned by a mechanic. I don't know if it was from poor maintenance or Subaru. I've owned subaru in the past and this one has disappointed me tremendously. I am selling it asap.
Favorite Features
Great leather seats, Heated is always a nice touch. I love that when I leave the head lights turned on and open the door they automatically shut off no dead battery now. AWD is amazing as well.
Suggested Improvements
Subaru makes a decent car but I've heard they all have head gasket problems and Subaru refuses to acknowledge that. I, sad to say, will not own a Subaru again unless I can buy it brand new off the lot and not have to worry about the head gaskets for awhile.