I really do love my wagon!
By D.Waterhouse on
1999 Subaru Legacy Brighton 4dr Wagon AWD
208,000 miles and still running strong. New head gasket, transmission,wheel bearings,struts,sway bars, and lots of oil leaks and I still love it. It has 2 sun roofs, 9 speaker stereo, heated leather, whats not to love. Last year in 24 hours we got 36" of snow in north Idaho, I pushed the snow with the back bumper out into the street. it came over the roof and down the hood. We're taking a family road trip to the San Diego zoo in May, in the Subaru. I have no doubt my car will do amazing. This car has blown me away every day since I bought it. I've put 130,000 of the 208,000 miles on it, the tires wear great. I just put on my 3rd set this spring. I can't emphasize it enough, I love my Subaru!
Favorite Features
The all-wheel-drive, dual sunroofs, sound system, rear seat leg and head room. Leather steering wheel/shifter. Frameless windows, fog lights, heated mirrors and windshield glass under wipers. The hood scoop is great, the roof rack is very useful. Versatility of rear seat configuration. Most everything.
Suggested Improvements
Better clear coat. Different front sunroof gasket. More reliable auto trans... Eliminate head gasket problems and oil leaks. Longer lasting struts, more durable fog light glass. Fix HVAC quirks. Only half of my drivers heated seat works (the back). I still love it!