First Japanese Car
By Jon on
1999 Subaru Legacy GT 4dr Sedan AWD
I bought this car for my wife after her 1997 Lumina blew a head gasket. But after 5,000 miles I am very happy with this car. Being meticulous about upkeep I immediately set about replacing all fluids, filters, plugs and wires. This car runs better than new. I bought this car with 90,000 miles mainly because it had complete service records from the previous owner who was almost as careful as I am about maintenance. Everything done at the dealership at the scheduled intervals. this alone made me buy this car it was clean inside you can tell it wasn't abused. My wife hated this car at first now I cant get her out of it. This is my first Japanese car and I think I'm going to be very happy with it.
Favorite Features
The looks it gets, the interior, everything is laid out as it should be, within easy reach. Material quality; believe me the Lumina and the Saturn I drive has lots of cheese inside.
Suggested Improvements
Cupholders man this is the only piece of cheese in the car. The previous owner spilled coffee or something sticky in it which in the end made me remove it. I am happy to report it works like a charm now.