Used car buyers... this is the one!
By Travis on
1996 Subaru Legacy Outback 4dr Wagon AWD
Ok, so I've only had the car for about a month now. But even at 102,000 when I bought it, I feel like I am driving a new car! I have put about a thousand miles on it already and find the comfort level of the car to be very good. I am a recent college grad who didn't want the massive gas bills of an SUV, but still liked the idea of being able to move stuff around. I feel like I really am driving a luxury vehicle that I purchased for only $7500. For you recent college grads who's parents can't afford to give you a car graduation gift, try a used Subaru, it has the flexibility and luxury that I think you will really enjoy.
Favorite Features
All the luxury features are instantly there when I went to search online for used cars in my area (Outback version.) All wheel drive standard is very cool. SUV styling and functonality with good gas milage (VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.) Quiet and smooth ride.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the Stereo. Increase in power only if it doesn't take a big hit in gas milage (extra power would be nice, but really it hits 70-80MPH with no hesitation anyhow.)