Nice Car All In All
By Dan on
1995 Subaru Legacy LSi 4dr Sedan AWD
Really nice car. Handles great. Plowed through 4 feet of snow like nothing. Well built and easy to work on. The awd is better than other subaru's I have driven.
Favorite Features
The doors don't have the window post. More free to open
By krag7
on 12/31/10 16:09 PM (PST)

I bought a 95 legacy three years ago when gas went to $4.25. I was driving a pickup . At $125 a week just for work it was time to change. I paid $1300 for it . It wasn't shinny but was a NJ car. It had 245,000 on it. It cut gas in half at nearly 35 mpg on two lane highways. It took me all over the Catskills and Adirondacks. With little maints. it kept going. Last year we had 15 inches of snow. My street wasnt plowed. I shoveled out to the road. Backed out and plowed a couple hundred yards to the main road. Today it has 305,000 miles on it and fighting for every mile. I working on getting a 94 with 160,000 miles from southern PA. I've owned many cars and trucks over 35 years and this is by far the best of any of them. I hope the 94 runs a well.

By krag7
on 12/31/10 16:09 PM (PST)