1995 Subaru Legacy Consumer Review: Best cars ever!!!

1995 Subaru Legacy Wagon - Consumer Review

Best cars ever!!!
By snowbunny86 on

1995 Subaru Legacy Outback 4dr Wagon AWD

I have not a single complaint about this car. It did it's job and did it very well! I never worried about it leaving me stranded going any distance in any weather conditions. It went on cross country trips, in the woods (on and off trails!) and did great! Spent its entire life in the Rocky Mountains. It held up like a champ, till the last few months I had it. At 180K I had to replace the alternator and then the keyway on the crankshaft broke. Some JB weld and she was going again. Then a solenoid in the tranny was bad causing the AWD to have problems, i,e. wheels dragging when wheel turned tightly. I sold it for next to nothing at 185,000. Still miss it soo much!! Can't wait to get another!!

AWD/ABS, cargo room, sunroof, seats, cupholders, control placement, overall layout of entire car.

Almost all of the things were fixed in the following years (higher ground clearence, horn placement, double moonroofs, bigger motors). Can't say anything bad about the car I loved it!