Used 1995 Subaru Legacy L Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Subaru Legacy Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:

My first car
By abbott911

1995 Subaru Legacy Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in May of this year and I already love it. I figured I would end up regretting it when all my friends have trucks and they went out into the wood wheeling, but I don't because I can get that car places they cant get their trucks. And the shame in their faces when my Subaru has to pull there Chevy 1500 with a 383 stroker out of a ditch is the best thing ever. This car surprises me everyday with the things it will do. This is the fastest quickest best sounding simple stock 4cyl I have seen. The only things I have done to it are eliminate one of the cats and put a glass pack on it to give it that Subaru boxer sound. The awd is amazing, I lovethis car.

AWD is amazing, it's like glue. I have had this car completely sideways on dirt at 60 and I just counter steered and gave her a little gas and she came right back.

The cup holders stink. Need to be next to the E-brake or something like that.

One Awesome Car!
By Jeremyfromtheboonies

1995 Subaru Legacy Sedan L 4dr Sedan

I bought my Subaru back in April with near 140k on it. I was very skeptical about this, but then I started to look at these reviews and realized that these are one of the best cars out there! It has never given me trouble and now it has 148k miles on it. Very happy with this car, would most definitely buy another.

Awesome radio quality, nimble handling

Needs better placement of the cup holder, instead right above the radio, it could damage it. Engine could use a little bit more power for today's drivers.