1993 Subaru Legacy Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legacy model:
Mountain Warrior
By Summit Subaru Driver on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Subaru Legacy Wagon Touring Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

I've owned 2 1993 turbo wagons and truly love the car. The first one did double duty for years. First as a family car for everything from running around town to 5-person ski trips. It was also my work car hauling personnel, linen and cleaning supplies to customers homes/condos in Summit County Colorado. It performing excellent in all aspects. I once had to get 4 workers on deadline to a store and drove the 30 miles from Leadville to Silverthorne over Fremont Pass in 30 minutes. It had snowed 14 inches overnight. The car never gave a hint of instability over the winding, snow-covered road. But, the guy on the hump in the back seat was white as a sheet when we arrived. He'd never seen snow!

I can't believe it's not butter!
By GFitz on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Subaru Legacy Wagon Touring Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

I just bought a Turbo wagon that has 153,100 mile son it, and whoever had it before took great care of it. My previous car was a '91 Legacy Wagon with 240,000 on it and it is still kickin. These cars are bullet proof and very modable (especially the Turbo Wagon). I love its handling and 160 hp engine as compred to 130 in the normal engine. Their reliability is the only reason I bought one with 153,100 miles. That wind noise is there, but I'll get that taken care of no big deal.