Unbelievable
By spurlicke04 on
1991 Subaru Legacy Sport Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD
I had been wanting a Subaru for quite a while when I found this one. I got it for $500!! The amazing thing about this car is that the guy who had it before me hadn't changed the oil in 4 years, and it was still his daily driver. When I found it there were no fluids in it at all. No gas, powersteering, coolant, oil, trans fluid, no nothing. This guy told me that he was determined to drive it til the wheels fell off and didn't think that it was worth the money to change the oil. It was a little shaky at first. It was almost like I was bringing the car back out of a 4 year coma. Now it runs very strong. It doesn't look like much, but I shocked the hell out of a v8 mustang recently.
Favorite Features
This car is unbreakable. It's fast, responsive, handles like no other. Very cool auto trans (read about it). I feel that I can do anything with it. I plan on getting another car soon so I think I'm gonna strip this one down and put a roll cage in it to make the world's best go cart. lol
Suggested Improvements
This car was made back when gas was $1 a gallon, so fuel economy wasn't a big concern. The absolute worst place to put a cup holder. Seriously subaru...