2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Not bad at all for

2014 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.0i PZEV Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Not bad at all for a 19,000 vehicle!!
By subiejohn on

2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Overall this car is pretty good! I have about 5,000 miles on it so its still pretty new. The car is very light so on windy days the car does get punched around a bit but not a big deal. The sound system blows ass but is better than the 2005 Impreza I drove before. The only complaint I have is that when I'm driving on a shitty road with a lot of bumps I hear a slight rattle coming from the back of the interior when I hit bumps but it only does it hear and there and lately seems to have stopped. But nothing major. The build of the car such as the suspension is awesome and when driving you can tell its strong. The interior quality is built well for the most part except for a couple little areas

Favorite Features

Having bluetooth/USB is great! Love the amount of airbags this car has. The sheet metal on the exterior is more flexible than the previous Impreza that I drove but thats only because it will absorb most of the impact in a bad crash. Very good crash test rating!!! And I love the MPG gauge on the speedometer. Great Gas Milage also!! Also love the look of the exterior!!

Suggested Improvements

A couple areas in the interior can have slightly better quality materials but 90% of the interior is well built. Better Sound System, doesn't got to be a bose for a base model but I mean jesus. And the brightness of the speedometer could maybe be a tad bit brighter.
By woss
on 02/11/15 20:07 PM (PST)

the rattling in the car is annoying. I own a 2013 limited with 21000 miles on it. Have been chasing the sounds for about a year. Seems to be more noticeable in the winter. Been to the dealer 5 times, will return again in the next few weeks.