Used 2014 Subaru Impreza Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

2014 Subaru Impreza

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

Subie's Doo. 2014
By jeffrey kweller

2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Premium PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is a great little car. Very reliable, great quality, and value. Security of all wheel drive. It is not a fast car, and a little boring, but it will never let you down, and gets 30 -31 mpg. Every tank full. Very, very, dependable, if you do you basic services, they usually go 2-300 thousand or more. Only one downside, the radio speakers are pure trash.
Oh yes, this is our 8th. Subaru, use to live in Michigan, very good car for snow and wet.

SNOW MACHINE!
By wil

2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first Subaru and probably not my last! I bought this car brand new April of 2014 and since then have put on 26,000 miles. I live in the mountains of Vermont, where last year we got more snow than anywhere else in the lower 48 states. This little car performed like a champ! I often times drove out of my driveway that was covered in a fresh 12 inches of snow (Without snow tires!). I average 30 MPG, which I find to be great considering it's AWD and I have a few mountains that I traverse everyday. If you need good gas mileage and a car that can get you through the worst of winters, this is it! I also like that it comes standard with almost every modern safety feature. As of now no repairs, just oil changes.

The first and last car Ill ever need!
By Amber

2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car makes me feel safer than any car I have driven. The gas mileage is incredible. The hatchback storage still surprises me with how much I can put back there including my dog :) The Bluetooth option is great. This car is sexy and practical. The amount of adventures I have been on because of this vehicle has made a huge difference in life. The only downsides I have experienced is that the security beeps and locks sounds are loud lol and the blindspot is a little tough at times. Other than that its perfect!

Impressive driving but most uncomfortable seats ever in a car
By mbr00ker

2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Lesson: do not assume that after a test drive you can tell anything about the car seats. It's not long enough. After a month of driving this car I feel like I may have to take a loss and trade it back in due to the most painful seats I've ever had in a car. I've tried multiple seat cushions and no improvement. My 2010 Honda Fit Sport by contrast (a less expensive car with fewer features) had seats that I could drive all day in and never get a sore back. I have the leather seats and there is no real cushion or padding at all under them. It feels like a cheap half deflated air mattress with a leather cover. A driving distraction too because I'm constantly fidgeting in discomfort.

-Obvious better handling and traction from AWD -Great fuel economy considering AWD -Excellent visibility

Put some seats with some padding in the car Get a decent audio system, especially for a "premium" level trim - my Honda Fit had much better audio

Love My Subarus!!!
By anitamarie1

2014 Subaru Impreza 2.0i PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

To say I love Subarus is actually understating the facts. I just purchased my fourth Impreza. I am a nurse and live in Northeastern Ohio where the weather can be very intimidating especially when oftentimes I'm up and on the roads before the plows. No only have my Subarus been terrific on the road but each of them has been really fun to drive. What I like best, other than the AWD, is the reliability. My 2009 Impreza had 200,000 hard driven miles on it when something went in the transmission. Waiting to have it diagnosed. However, engine still starts immediately and am seriously considering having it fixed to use as third car because I loved it so much. Bought another Impreza next day

Love AWD, ease of handling and definitely reliability. My car is the one everyone else uses when their's is in the shop! Also like new feature with blue tooth. Use it all the time. What I like best is I get AWD, good gas mileage and a sharp car. Can't beat that combination!!!