2013 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Went from Infiniti M35 to Impr

2013 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.0i Sport Premium PZEV 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Went from Infiniti M35 to Impreza and very happy!
By rob3016 on

2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Premium PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We have had the Impreza Sport Premium about three weeks now and I am impressed. That is saying a lot after trading in my 2008 Infiniti M35. I decided the Impreza is a more practical car for our needs (late 30s with boys). Doubled our gas mileage. Enough room in the rear seat for two car seats and my wife if she chooses to sit there. Plenty of leg room. Huge cargo volume with seats folded down. Seat bottoms are longer than other cars for more leg support. Other's shorten the seat to bump leg room numbers. Fun to drive especially with paddle shifters. All wheel drive handling is fantastic, especially in the rain. This is my first AWD car and I am hooked. Very happy with my decision.

AWD and handling. Paddle shifters. Interior volume. Rear leg room. Steering wheel feel and design. Auto off headlights. USB audio and bluetooth phone and audio. Seats are roughly an inch longer than other cars which gives better leg support. I actually like the CVT.

The windshield wipers have a noticeable whining noise each time they wipe.