I have moved from a Honda Civic to the 2013 Impreza.
Car drives much better than the Civic, about the same gas mileage with a lot less road noise.
Seats are better than the Civic, most of the interior is on par or better.
* wonderful ride, quiet, all wheel drive holds the road and is a fun drive
* good gas economy, peppy despite lag from CVT
* comfortable seating
* mix-mash of good quality and cheap materials.
Doors feel solid, but parts of it also feel very cheap.
Headliner is weirdly cheap.
* I test drove cars with and without nav.
The radio without nav wasn't the greatest, didn't play nicely with iphone 5.
The radio with nav includes satellite/hd radio, but the nav system is years behind offerings from other manufacturers.
* bluetooth stinks...utterly unusable for phone calls, paring to play music is silly
* Could use nicer materials throughout the vehicle...some things just scream cheap
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.