I have moved from a Honda Civic to the 2013 Impreza.
Car drives much better than the Civic, about the same gas mileage with a lot less road noise.
Seats are better than the Civic, most of the interior is on par or better.
* wonderful ride, quiet, all wheel drive holds the road and is a fun drive
* good gas economy, peppy despite lag from CVT
* comfortable seating
* mix-mash of good quality and cheap materials.
Doors feel solid, but parts of it also feel very cheap.
Headliner is weirdly cheap.
* I test drove cars with and without nav.
The radio without nav wasn't the greatest, didn't play nicely with iphone 5.
The radio with nav includes satellite/hd radio, but the nav system is years behind offerings from other manufacturers.
* bluetooth stinks...utterly unusable for phone calls, paring to play music is silly
* Could use nicer materials throughout the vehicle...some things just scream cheap