2013 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Impreza Hatchback Imprezzive

2013 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.0i Premium PZEV 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Impreza Hatchback Imprezzive
By trimmer1 on

2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My first Subaru, picked up a few weeks ago after laborous research, test drives, and deliberations. Could not be happier with my purchase. No car is absolutely perfect, but this car meet every one of my criteria at or beyond expectations. It is comfortable, practical, fun to drive, and as versatile as any car I have owned. I use it as a city car and it takes pot holes like a champ, manuevers perfectly, feel safe and comfortable, and squeezes into those tough spots a full size just cant. I love my Subaru and the Impreza wont win any contests on looks alone, but is really the most practical and well rounded car I can find.

Favorite Features

AWD, Suspension, Visibility, Paddle Shifters, Versatility.

Suggested Improvements

Blue tooth could be better - But I do not find nearly as infuriating as some other have posted. Center armrest in rear seat would be nice.
By 39aatthompson
on 05/22/13 15:12 PM (PDT)

Yes 'the look' of the Impreza 2013 hatchback. This is my 1st brand new car so I've taken some steps to trick up my Sport Premium 5 hatchback. Color is deep cherry pearl and what I did was legally tint all windows except windshield, added front bug guard, added aero mud guards and added side window deflectors....and now it's pretty damn hot. Cost about $575 total accessories...oh and all season floor mats at $59.