2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Good Car except for a few details.
By mossman11 on 02/06/14 21:10 PM (PST)

2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Have a '13 Limited Sedan, and agree with others here that the Stereo and Tires are two weak spots. Replaced both on mine, along with the speakers, and the car rides quieter and I enjoy my aftermarket Eclipse unit with NAV after using it in my last car and transferring it over to the Subaru. Otherwise, mine is well made and has no rattles after 8,000 miles. The paint is holding up, no stone chips. A/C good, plenty of heat and the heated seats are a nice feature. The leather, while not luxurious, appears very durable.

Pray for me! Its winter.
By gboyce on 11/12/13 13:12 PM (PST)

2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Pray for me in the snow because this car makes me scared. First my wife wanted it. Now as winter approaches the lowness of the car scares the hell out of me. It is cheaply made and its no frills inside feels it. There is also no center arm rest that makes it extra uncomfortable. We have only 8,000 miles on it and the seats are showing bear wear and tear already and we are not behemoths! The radio is bland and low even at full volume and sound quality is bland. Sounds like an old AM radio from the 60`s. It was only bought for the gas mileage and that's been good but not as advertised-nowhere near the 35 MPH. Worried about winter-does not make me feel safe.

Lots of noise
By seafields6 on 07/03/13 19:31 PM (PDT)

2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have a 2012 @ have put 20,000 miles on it. This one has the deluxe stereo & $300 speaker option, which is good because sometimes you can actually hear some music above the engine/transmission noise when you're starting off & the awful tire noise all the time. Subaru apparently has no knowledge of sound proofing. They ruined the car for me by choosing these noisy low rated tires. Maybe I'll like this car once these tires are replaced with something better.

Recent Purchase
By johnnybb on 11/04/12 12:39 PM (PST)

2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.0i Limited PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Very stylish car. Had a 2009 model for three years and the 2013 is nicely improved. Very easy handling around corners. Nice, tight turning radius. Gets impressive gas mileage for an all-wheel drive vehicle. Brakes feel solid and sure. Ride is not too stiff, not too soft -- just right. Is the best deal out there for a vehicle with all-wheel drive with a good set of features at a reasonable price. Overall -- very satisfied. I would rate excellent in all categories, but this is not a luxury vehicle. A 4 in this class of vehicle is a very good rating.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Subaru Impreza Sedan in VA is:

$155 per month*