WORST CAR I have EVER owned - and I've owned some crappy cars
By medic0749 on
2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium PZEV 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
What a piece of crap. I bought this worthless excuse of a vehicle for 24,000.00 and it had 9 miles on it, that was 45 days ago. This "reliable" POS has been in the shop for repairs twice. It's "AWD" has put me in the ditch once already with a couple other near misses. I've been driving vehicles for over 20 years, I drive an ambulance for a living. I've never been in the ditch before owning this lame car. I used to own a 2001 subary impreza, what happened in 10 years. You really put your name on this POS? Most god awful, piece of junk on the road under the false pretense of 37 mpg (LOL!) and reliable? C'mon into the dealers twice in under 45 days! Get the extended warranty. 500miles
Favorite Features
The extended Warranty - it's the only thing that piece of garbage has going for it. 500 miles on it.
Suggested Improvements
Fire your engineers, rehire the ones from a decade+ back, can the low ball parts and go back to making (UL) reliable cars. I feel certain the warranty on this POS is going to bankrupt you. You should be ashamed of yourselves selling that garbage and calling it "reliable", "economical" or even putting the name Subaru on it. I'm literally disgusted with you as a company. This is the first brand new car I've bought since 2005 and I just threw out $24,000.00 with nothing in return but a problem. Thanks. P.S. 500 miles on it. Tranny clunks, clutch sticks, doors won't close, hood won't close, trunk won't close, VERY hard start, brights don't work, car literally smells foul. Despicable!
By unigugu
on 04/09/12 00:41 AM (PDT)

You are blaming this car for being in ditch instead of your driving skill?! Driving an ambulance? What is supposed to mean? Ambulance drivers are supposed to be better drivers? You must never have been wrong once. It has has been something or somebody else's fault.