Going on year two of ownership of a 2012 Impreza Premium Sedan. Here is the good; It's a very fun to drive car, and will put a smile on your face every time you drive it on a back road.
The AWD is a lifesaver in the snow and works wonderfully.
The interior controls are laid out nicely, and very easy to use. Now for the not so good; The car lacks overall refinement.
In the cold the engine is noisy, and there is always a delay when selecting gear with the CVT.
The car is very smooth at speed, and the ride is comfortable.
The eco-tires it comes with lack grip and love to slide around.
After only 20,000 miles the interior is FULL of rattles, and the sound system is awful.
-iPod USB connectivity
- Alloy wheels, body colored exterior mirrors, door handles
-almost 30MPG in an AWD car
-cost less than $20,000
-good paint quality
-no reliability issues
- The stereo quality is abysmal at best
- Standard touch screen radio
- the interior is high quality and well put together, but for some reason the two speaker grills by the windshield, and the rear doors rattle
- improve cloth durability on interior
- get rid of delay when selecting gears
- more sound deadening for engine bay