2012 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: My First Brand New Car

2012 Subaru Impreza Hatchback - Consumer Review

My First Brand New Car
By jaycab on

2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Sport Limited 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Did not regret my decision on my purchase. Love my Subaru especially in Ohio. Awesome to be one of the first owners in this head turner. The only thing that bothers me is the MPG. I have been only averaging 28 MPG in the last 400 miles the car ran so far. And the drive is mostly highway. But other than that it is still worth every $$.

I own a Marine Blue Sport Limited with sunroof package. I love the HD radio and the speakers are surprisingly decent that came stock. The new aero mud guards for the sport models is a must have. Planning on tinting, changing to sport grill, front under spoiler, etc. And of course the AWD system Subaru has eliminates all other competitors.

Love every inch of my car except for the cheap sun visor and a "walmart brand" looking wiper blades. HID lead light option would be nice also with power seats. I wish I can get a black leather interior with a pearl white or black exterior. But Im happy with my blue with black interior.