A great car, for the most part
By nkrish on
2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
When I initially got the car, it was winter and I did get some not-so-impressive mileage ratings which made me think I had made a bad decision, since mpg was one of the biggest factors for buying this vehicle. But it got better in a few months after getting it - either because the engine was broken in, or because it is summer now. I am happier now than I was then. Some minor issues prevent me from giving it an awesome rating.
Favorite Features
All Wheel Drive Good miles per gallon returned in actual driving. Especially on highway, when you keep to about 60-65 mph - you will get awesome mpg, but it is hard to do that when you everybody is driving at 75 mph! I got all weather package - heated seats and mirrors and I love it. I love that I can use the Auxiliary input or the bluetooth input for listening to audio. I love that I can stretch my legs (I am 5'8", but I like my legs stretched almost straight), without cramping the passenger behind me.
Suggested Improvements
When I try talking on the phone with bluetooth, the people on the other never hear me well. It is not an issue with the phone - and I have been on a mazda3 with similar setup and it did not have similar problems. This is annoying, since I paid for this feature which seems absolutely useless. At this price , it should have had the temperature control instead of the manual controls. When I first bought the car, the buttons for changing the time were missing! The panel was installed incorrectly and I had to go back to the dealer to get this corrected. It was frustrating to look at the panel with incorrect time for a month and explain to passengers about the issue with a brand new car!