2012 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Great driving car & great MPG

2012 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2012 Subaru Impreza

2.0i 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Great driving car & great MPG with AWD
By sealcove1970 on

2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have not had the car for too long, but so far I am really pleased with it.
I enjoy the ride, I like how the CVT feels, it is very comfortable for me (I am 6' 4"), and so far I am getting great mileage (averaging between 36 & 39 for mostly 40-55mph driving with light traffic and stops).

I can't explain the poor mileage some report, unless it has to do with city driving and driving style.
I purchased mine after getting to know two others purchased by fiends last winter, and they both report mid-30's or better for MPG.

I gave it a five for reliability, but it is obviously too soon to know that.
Hopeful!

AWD, good gas mileage, comfort & fun to drive. I also like the simple and classic instrumentation, and good ergonomics. Also the default sound system seems remarkably good for this level car, and the Blue Tooth system works great.

They should add a more rearward set of fittings for the available Subaru roof rack. The current ones have the racks too close for many uses. Headliner and fabric on the back of the rear seats could be better. Nothing that takes away from the car for me, but I did order the read seat protector along with the cargo basin right away.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review