I have driven the Impreza for about 800+ miles now. I find that the car handles well and keeps me on the road where many other cars would falter. The car is tremendously versatile with regards to its cargo space, with the roof rails and the foldable rear seats.
- All-wheel drive! (There I said it.)
- Great braking.
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Audio, handsfree and cruise controls on steering.
- Fold-down rear seats and roof rails.
- Paddle shifters, that too properly done.
- Heated mirrors/seats
- Excellent all-round visibility
- Seats could be more comfortable, and upholstery more plush in general.
- A bit more power for highway passing.
- Power adjustment for driver's seat.
- Indicator lamps on side mirrors.
- A/C could be more effective on colder days. Heated steering.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.