I have driven the Impreza for about 800+ miles now. I find that the car handles well and keeps me on the road where many other cars would falter. The car is tremendously versatile with regards to its cargo space, with the roof rails and the foldable rear seats.
- All-wheel drive! (There I said it.)
- Great braking.
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Audio, handsfree and cruise controls on steering.
- Fold-down rear seats and roof rails.
- Paddle shifters, that too properly done.
- Heated mirrors/seats
- Excellent all-round visibility
- Seats could be more comfortable, and upholstery more plush in general.
- A bit more power for highway passing.
- Power adjustment for driver's seat.
- Indicator lamps on side mirrors.
- A/C could be more effective on colder days. Heated steering.