This is a great all-wheel drive hatchback!
I would recommend it to anyone who has to drive in the snow, this is built for snow, cold and ice.
I have a manual and my winter driving conditions are very harsh so my MPG is not that great.
Still better than SUV's so I'm not complaining.
Engine has started beautifully in many days below 0, even in the -20's!
Great cargo space, roof rails roof rails are nice.
- Good gas milage for AWD
- Seat seats
- Back seats fold down flat
- AWD grabs and grips wonderfully in winter conditions
-Better insulation because there is a lot of road noise
- Seat warmers pulse very warm to warm, it isn't consistent.
It would be nice if high stayed at one heating temp, same with low
- Radio signal is very weak, disappointing for a new car
- Volume does not go up that high
- Cruise control is touchy
- Diesel option for even better milage
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.