Did NOT let me down!
By tbuchanan on
2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I owned a 1999 Subaru Impreza and loved everything about it until it died. I just (less than a week ago) leased a 2012 Subaru Impreza Hatchback, the 5-speed. Being a lover of the stick shift I was pleasantly surprised. My last stick shift could barely make it up a specific hill in 3rd gear and let me tell you this impreza cruized on up in 5th gear - at 6mph none the less! Some claim the interior is less than perfect, but come on when has Subaru been on the leading edge of sync technology or anything like that. If you are driving a subaru it is becuase of the AWD and reliability. So far I love it, but then it has only been 3 days. I will post an update in a few weeks/months!
Favorite Features
Power of the little engine that could - no complaints at all!!! Of course AWD, I can now visit my parents in the winter months (although I like having the excuse of not being able to make their driveway)
Suggested Improvements
Just a smidgen more ground clearance. Automatically opening back door would be nice! Anti-Dog Hair/Kid Proof Fabric (as if right?!)
By seabrook7039
on 03/17/12 10:01 AM (PDT)

"Let me tell you this Impreza cruized on up in 5th gear - at 6mph none the less!" There must be a typo somewhere in here!